RHPS: We are Connected
August 19, 2019
We are off to a great start! Thank you for your support, patience, and encouragement as we continue to establish our routines for the school year.
- Rainy days - Please know that the car line will run slower during inclement weather. On rainy days, students that normally walk can be placed in car line. Please contact the office, so we know you will be arriving in the car line. You may use your walker tag or yellow car line tag to pick them up in car line.
- Lost and found items are stored in trunks near the cafeteria. Please remind your child to check the lost and found for any lost items. All lost and found items not claimed are donated. We will send a reminder our prior to our donation day.
- We do have a buckle zone in the car line area to allow you to pull over and assist your child with car seat buckles. Continue to work with your child on learning to buckle themselves up as part of your car safety routine.
- August 23rd - Wildcat Spirit Day
- August 23rd - Volunteer Training at 10 AM at RHPS
- September 2nd - Labor Day Holiday
- September 3rd - Teacher work day/student holiday
- September 4th - Lunch Visitors begin
- September 6th - 1st Friday for Charity - Caps for CURE
- September 27th - Fall Pictures
September 30th - October 4th - Book Fair
- October 1st - PTSO meeting at 6:00
PTSO Quick Links
Kroger Community Reward: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SId5oEyRMFI78g25gJP501-gzBAQoh6g/view?usp=sharing
7 Mindsets - Everything is Possible
What is 1st Friday? #livetogive
RHPS supports many great charities. We have designated 1st Fridays as a way to support our selected charities. Each month you will receive a reminder that will include the name of the designated charity for that month. All children are encouraged to participate in the dress up or theme day. We ask that each 1st Friday you send in $1.00, but please know that donations of any amount will be accepted, no donation is too small.
ALL families are encouraged to apply for free/reduced lunch. In recent years, with changes in our economy, more students meet the guidelines to be eligible for free/reduced lunch.
Welcome to Community Education's online registration and management website. Community Education is dedicated to building a strong community by offering life-long learning experiences through cultural, educational and recreational opportunities.
Internet Essentials offers low-cost Internet service, discounted computer equipment, & free digital literacy training to families with at least one child eligible in the National School Lunch Program or who attend a Title I school.
Richmond Hill Primary School
MISSION: Dedicated to rigorous educational tasks that challenge and motivate students while always being focused on continuous improvement.