Unit 1 Assessment Project
- A positive self-esteem is when you think highly of yourself, in a way. You have confidence and don't insult yourself. High self-esteem isn't very common in teenage girls, like myself.
- It's important to have positive self-esteem so you don't break yourself down. People who break themselves down can become extremely unhappy, so unhappy that it can hurt them.
- I play the trumpet
- I am an Alto 2 singer
- I have two mental illnesses (severe anxiety being one)
- I love writing stories and poetry
- I also love teaching others about all sorts of things
- I watch documentaries a lot
- I love learning, no matter what is is about
- I'm really great at trivia
- I'm quiet but have my days where I am more loud.
- I defend any and everyone from bullying.
- I am always open to help anyone.
Success, respect, confidence and independence
If you're successful, people will respect you more. In society, people praise other people who work on Wall Street more than a teacher. I believe this is so because Wall Street is considered the more successful people because they're millionaires since they do their job and they do it well. So if you're successful and your life reflects that, you'll earn respect of all the others around you.
Confidence to Independence
I presume that this is meaning that if you're confident in what you do and how you are in life, you'll be given more responsibility which goes hand-in-hand with independence. If you and other people around you are confident in you, you'll be able to do things independent like an assignment at work or living on your own. If you're confident in you're ability to do these things effectively, you'll be able to do things independently.
- Music. I'm almost always thinking about music.
- Books. I love reading and writing.
- Learning. I love knowing loads of facts.
- I also love meeting new people or learning new things about people I already know.
- Traveling. I want to see the world through my own eyes.
- Blogging. I'm on Tumblr a lot.
- Photography. I love taking photos and admiring them.
- Netflix. I enjoy watching shows/movies.
- Helping others who I can and can't relate first hand with.