Questar III Model Schools
Workshops for your district are customized to your needs
Our Main Topics are:
- Google Apps for Education including Classroom
- Google Apps-- from introductions to deep diving into each "app."
- iPads/Apple (software and embedded technology)
- Apple Certified classes for Mac and iPads (we have an Apple certified trainer)
- Microsoft 365 and Office 2010 and 2013 (we have Microsoft 365 trainers)
- Social Media -- where the teens are going and other safety topics
- Digital Literacy
- SMART Boards- just because they have been around, doesn't mean that everyone has mastered it... YET.
- as well as other topics
We can also explore topics on:
- QR Classes in the Classroom
- QR Scavenger Hunting (can be combined with above QR topic)
- Infographics how to read them and how to create them
- Creating Online Posters for Teachers using sites like Tackk and Smore
- Using iMovie (Mac, iOS), MovieMaker or other Movie creator for Assessing students
- Using technology in a one-to-one environment
- Using technology in a one iPad classroom (a few tablet classroom)
- Finding new ways to assess understanding with technology
And any other topics you may be considering…
We also work one on one or in small groups to help integrate existing technology into the classroom. We coach, mentor, guide and even model in the classroom.
Embedded Technology and work in the classroom is available.