Scientists Made of Atoms!
By: Campbell Dlouhy
- Democritus was also known as the laughing philosopher, because of his emphasis.
- Democritus believed that all substances were made up of small particles named atoms.
- This scientist believed that atoms were unchangeable, indestructible, and have always existed.
- Aristotle was from 384 BC in Stagira , Greece.
- Aristotle studied a very wide variety of sciences.
- Aristotle believed that all substances on earth was made of air, fire, water, and earth.
- In 1869, Mendeleev developed a way to organize the elements.
- To help him work on organizing the elements he used a set of cards of the elements.\
- He organized the elements in order of increasing atomic mass.