Cobb Middle School Weekly News
February 29 - March 4
Coming Up This Week...
- FIRST DAY OF MARKING PERIOD 5
- Tennis vs. Hunt, 4:30 p.m., WHS
- Choir UIL, 10:00-11:00, Colleyville Heritage HS
- Band Non-Varsity UIL, 3:00-5:30 p.m., IHS
- Student-Led Bible Study, 3:40-4:14 p.m., B123
- Boys and Girls Third Quad Track Meet, 4:30-9:30 p.m., HHS
- Library Club, 7:45-8:15 a.m., Library
- NJHS Officers Meeting, 7:55-8:15 a.m., E102
- Orchestra UIL, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Marcus HS
- PTA Board Meeting, 4:45-5:45 p.m., Library
- PTA Regular Meeting, 6:00-6:30 p.m., Cafe
Save the Dates
- 3/7-3/11 - SPRING BREAK!
- 3/14-4/2 - Frisco Family Service Food Drive
- 3/14-3/17 - Mandatory Cheer Clinic, 7:00-8:00 a.m., Small Gym
- 3/15 - Symphonic Band Clinic, 3:45-5:45 p.m., Band Hall
- 3/16 - Band Varsity Pre-UIL, 6:30-9:30 p.m., WHS
- 3/17 - NJHS General Meeting, 7:55-8:15 a.m., D111 OR 3:40-4:10 p.m., E102
- 3/17 - Tennis vs. Trent, 4:30 p.m., WHS
- 3/17 - Boys and Girls West Qualifier Track Meet, 4:30-9:30 p.m., Memorial Stadium
- 3/18 - FCA Meeting, 7:30-8:15 a.m., Large Gym
- 3/18 - Cheerleading Tryouts, 3:45-6:00 p.m., Both Gyms
- 3/18 - Choir Movie Night, 4:30-6:30 p.m., G108
6th Grade Immunizations – We are up to 37% complete!! Please keep those records coming in! I will email you when a record is received in the clinic.
- If your letter said your child is complete (look at the bottom of the letter, highlighted in blue) – then you do not need to take any action. You are already counted in the 34%. I do not need the letter back.
- If your child is missing any of the required shots, please send in an updated immunization record. Your student may not need the shot, we may just need an updated record. Many of the kids received shots as long as 2 years ago. I will be happy to review what we have received so you don’t have to make separate appointments.
Lost and Found - We have collected more keys, jewelry, earbuds, garage door openers, phone chargers, wallets(!), and eyeglasses than we can handle! Not to mention the usual jackets, lunchboxes and PE clothes that always gather in the cafeteria. If your student has misplaced any of these smaller items, PLEASE send him/her to Mrs. Mecom's office to claim them. The Lost and Found is located along the back wall of the cafeteria. All misplaced items of clothing, lunchboxes, pencil bags, etc. should be brought to this location if found. However, lost phones, tablets, jewelry or other valuables should be turned into Mrs. Mecom in the Assistant Principals' office. Unclaimed items in the Lost and Found will be donated at the end of each six-week marking period.