Imagine Learning University
· Learn the essentials of program management and how to facilitate student sessions.
· Inform and enhance classroom instruction with the help of real-time data.
· Facilitate student success through innovative use of digital activities and offline materials.
You can print certificates of participation to count toward professional development credits. Please note: if it’s your first time using Imagine University, you will need to create a new account even if you have an existing login to other Imagine Learning products.
- If you need an admin or teacher account created, please contact Customer Care.
- Your district’s site code can be found on all student login cards.
Step by step videos on how to create student accounts and groups – located in Imagine University (info above), under the “Program Management” section.
Technology Support - Click here for detailed set-up info for you and your tech staff, including a list of supported devices.
Live Teacher Support
Our teachers coach students to develop strategic thinking and develop the skills of Mathematical Practice. You + Imagine Math Live Teachers = Sucess!