The City That Never Sleeps
Welcome to New York!
What should you pack?
New York, New York is located at a latitude of 40 47N and a longitude of 73 58W, with an elevation of 132 ft. If you're looking to visit New York City for a winter vacation, pack long sleeved shirts and long pants because you'll be experiencing some pretty cold temperatures (around 30 degrees). You should also make sure you bring a big, warm coat, because there will likely be some snow.
New York has lots of great and family friendly tourist sites!
- Visit the American Museum of Natural History
- Go for a walk or take a boat ride in Central Park
- Visit the top of the Empire State Building for a wonderful view of the city
- Visit Rockefeller Center and the Top of the Rock
- Visit the Statue of Liberty
- Take the Staten Island Ferry for a view of the harbor and the Statue of Liberty
Essential NYC Restaurants