Semester Welcome Message
Hello and welcome students and parents to fourth grade English! This is a message informing you of classroom expectations and rules. There will also be contact information for parents to get in contact with me about anything.
- Follow the teachers instructions.
- Use appropriate language.
- Raise your hand when you have a question or to answer.
- Be respectful to others.
- Be prepared for class.
- Use kind words.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Try to remain in your seat.
- try your best and believe in yourself.
- Listen carefully
- Be respectful
- Raise hand
- Work quietly when you do independent class work
- Have fun in a safe manner!