One of many natural disasters.By Hailey Hayes.
the volcano is erupting by a blue sky.
How do volcanoes form?
When magma escapes from the earths surface it creates a volcano .
What makes a volcano erupt?
When two giant slabs of rock collide together,it moves the magma chamber and a volcano erupts.
How can you stay safe during an eruption?You can't stop it from happening ,but you can stay safe.
- You can make sure you know if an active volcano is near.
- Make a safety plan(know what to do if a volcano erupts nearby)
- Don't just sit while a volcano is spewing lava!
- If you know if a volcano is erupting near you , just grab some important stuff and go!
The volcano's lava looks likes spark of light.
More facts on volcanoes are:
- Sometimes tsunamis are created when a volcano erupts.
- Volcanoes can create beautiful landscape.
- Sometimes the lava flows like a river.
This volcano is erupting like fireworks!