How to-thread a needle
Step 1: cut a piece of thread as long as your arms can stretch.
Step 2: put the thread through the hole near the top of the needle
Step 3: once you have the thread through the hole even up both sides of the thread.
Step 4: put the end of the thread on top of the needle and hold it there with your thumb.
Step 5: wrap the thread around the needle 8-15 times, depending on how big you want the knot.
Step 6: pull the thread that you just wrapped around the needle all the way to the end of the thread.
Now you should have a knot and can begin sewing!
1. Painting your room a light color can help make the room look bigger.
2. Hanging stuff up higher makes you look up more, creating the illusion of a higher ceiling.
3. While you want your room to look good you also want it to be functional. Arrange the furniture so that it flows, the room shouldn't feel like an obstacle course.
4. Lighting is the key to creating a good mood. Make sure the lighting fits the room. The lights shouldn't be fluorescent but you also don't want it to be dark.
5. When it comes to picking out floors you want to figure out the rooms use. If it's a bathroom you obviously don't want carpet. Hardwood can get ruined when wet so tile is the best choice for a bathroom. For the kitchen you want a floor that is easy to clean up spills. Hardwood or tile would be ideal.
6. When you decorate the room you want it to represent you. If you love birds then a little glass bird can look great in the room while representing you. If you love purple then you could have a purple throw blanket. While you want the room to represent you, you also want it to be inviting for guests. You don't want your room to have cat stuffed animals all over the room if you love cats because that isn't inviting for guests.
7. Make sure your room is comfortable and cozy. You want your guests to instantly feel at home when they walk in. Make sure the room doesn't feel cold and uninviting.