Winter Camping Trip
The day is almost here......
- 175 acre memorial park, dedicated to Americans in all branches of the Armed Services.
- Battleship USS ALABAMA, a World War II Heroine, 12 decks open for touring. Main deck handicapped accessible.
- Submarine USS DRUM, ranked 8th during WWII, tour stem to stern.
- Over 25 rare historic aircraft, featuring a B-52 Bomber & A-12 Blackbird Spy plane.
- Vietnam & Korean War Memorials, Military Exhibits, Tanks, and Artillery on board and in the Memorial Park.
Winter Camping Trip to the USS Alabama
Saturday, Jan. 30th, 11am-8am
2703 Battleship Parkway
One of the few out of the water to explore.
Class A Uniform until 5pm. Scouts may change to Class B after.
Part of the air exhibits...