cigs are for pigs
don't smoke its a joke
three ways to stop smoking are patches and nicotine gum, a new hobbies. you can get cancer heart disease and bad breath
- Atherosclerosis, a disease in which a waxy substance called plaque builds up in your arteries
- Aneurysms, which are bulging blood vessels that can burst and cause death
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a disease that gets worse over time and causes wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and other symptoms
- Chronic bronchitis, which causes swelling of the lining of your bronchial tubes. When this happens, less air flows to and from your lungs.
- Coronary heart disease (CHD), narrow or blocked arteries around the heart