- Name: Porto.
- Location: North of Portugal.
- Size/population: 207.673.
- Language: Portuguese.
- Weather: Mediterranean climate.
- Typical food: Bacalhau à Gomes de Sá, Francesinha, Tripas à moda do Porto.
- Interesting places: Torre dos Clérigos, Ponte D. Luís, Casa da Música, Estádio do Dragão...
Torre dos Clérigos
- It`s a monument that is called by many the "Ex Libris" of the city.
- There are six floors and it is seventy five meters high.
- It`s a very high monument!
- Bacalhau à Gomes de Sá, Francesinha and Tripas à Moda do Porto are typical food of Porto.
Ponte D. Luís
- Ponte D. Luís is the most famous bridge in Porto.
- It Is a metal arch bridge that spans the Douro River between the cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia.
Estádio do Dragão
- The Dragon Stadium is a big football stadium, owned by FC Porto.
- The stadium was inaugurated on November 16, 2003, and has a capacity of about fifty thousand spectators.
- Trabalho elaborado por:
- Mariana Cunha Nº16
- Rita Fernandes Nº22