Inspire Family Newsletter
News and updates for families of Inspire students
April 23, 2021
Dear Inspire Families:
We are looking for your feedback in planning for the 2021-22 school year. Inspire is working on our Local Control Accountability Plan, a report to the state that reviews how our students are doing each year, how we spend our resources, and how we plan to address student needs in the upcoming year.
Please consider joining me on Thursday, April 29 at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom for a 2021-22 Parent Planning Meeting. I would welcome your feedback on:
- Student Outcomes and Learning Needs
- School Funding and Resources
- Strategies for Addressing Learning Gaps
You can access the Zoom link here:
Meeting ID: 978 0386 4373
I look forward to seeing you there! Thank you for your partnership, support, and great ideas.
With hope and gratitude,
Inspire School of Arts and Sciences
COVID Protocols: Updates and Information
- Physical distancing recommendations reflect a minimum of 3' between students in classrooms (revised from 6')
- Ventilation is a key component of a safe and healthy classroom environment
- Masks are still required at all times for staff and students
- Classrooms cleaned regularly (no longer required to disinfect)
- Students are expected to wash hands frequently, and to use hand sanitizer when entering or leaving the classroom
- Students experiencing symptoms of COVID should not come to school
Don't Forget to Enroll Your Incoming Inspire Students
2021-22 Inspire School Calendar
Messages from the main office:
In-Person Learners: Please report to campus no earlier than 8:15. Class will begin at 8:30 and be excused at 12pm, as they have for most of the year. Please do not linger on campus after class unless you have permission to do so.
- Please have your Covid-19 Parent/Student Agreement Form filled out and turned into the office upon arrival.
Distance Learners: No changes, please log on from 8:30 to noon.
Visitors Need to Sign-In At the Front Office When Coming to Campus.
Inspire is pleased to announce that we will be honoring our 2021 Inspire graduates with a Drive-In Graduation at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds on Tuesday, June 1 at 7:30 p.m.
Families can attend in their own vehicles and enjoy a celebration of our Seniors' accomplishments with a virtual ceremony on the big screen. Students will have the opportunity to receive their diplomas in person, with a walk across the stage. We are also planning opportunities for families to take photos of their seniors with diplomas.
For questions, contact Becky Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Yard Signs
Here is the link to order your senior signs - all orders must be in by Sunday, May 9, 2021.
Also, we have a link to register for Sober Grad Night for your seniors: https://forms.gle/KGqz1zHWc5jKcakUA
If you ordered graduation announcements through Herff Jones, they should be arriving beginning of May.
Please let Celeste know if you have any questions or would like to help with Sober Grad Night.
email@example.com | 530-999-2882
Be sure to buy your yearbook now, before prices go up!
From now to April 30th the yearbook will be $85 and starting May 1st it will go to $90.
- Paying with credit card? CLICK HERE and enter school code 16210.
- Paying with cash or check? Fill out the order form and bring exact payment amount (not able to make change) to the front office during office hours.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Inspire Performing Arts Boosters
People always ask: “How can we/I help?”
Usual response is: “Fill our seats, spread the word to increase our audiences, make a program ad purchase, get goodies at the concessions booth, or donate time and items when called for.”
For ten years, this has been enough, but now these ways to help the Performing Arts have been obliterated by the pandemic. After waiting a year for things to improve, we have decided to form a new plan and WE NEED YOU! We have created an Inspire Performing Arts (IPA) Boosters Program. All donations will go directly to our programming and are tax deductible. We need to get through this and allow our students to have the amazing learning opportunities they deserve even if they look a little different.
Click here to visit our Boosters Website to find out how you can get involved!
More details to come!
Inspire Virtual Auction: April 10-25
The Phantom of the Opera: April 24 & 25 | May 7, 8, & 9
PA Spring Festival: May 14-15
Senior Awards Night: May 18
Film Festival: May 21
Drive-In Movie Night - Grease: May 22
Graduation: June 1
Alice in Wonderland: June 15-19
ISPA Rock the Musical: July 12-23
All shows to the public are sold out - however, here are the ways you can still see it:
1. The Inspire students have decided to put on a show just for donors on Saturday, April 24th at 7 pm. Donate to build to their new school and get two tickets! Contact Celeste Cramer, Development Director, at (530) 999-2882 or email@example.com for more information.
2. Donate any amount of money on the Inspire Virtual Auction site to enter in our drawing for two tickets to the Sunday, April 25th show at 2 pm. $1 = 1 entry
4. Stream the performance for $25 on May 7th & 8th at 7 pm and May 9th at 2 pm. Reserve your spot here.
Need to talk to about their schedule?
In need of emotional support?
Let us help!
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Tasha Teeter -students last names beginning A-K
Marcus Hopkins – students last names beginning L-Z
Has your student finished selecting their classes for next year? No! Have your student email their counselor to let them know what classes they want, ASAP!
Otherwise, they will be placed in classes by the counselors based on what they need, and the best guess at what your child might like. Help them out!
INSPIRE VIRTUAL AUCTION IS ALMOST OVER - BID TODAY!
Help us build a school that they deserve!
This year, the Inspire Foundation is taking our annual fundraiser online with a virtual auction, running from April 10th through 25th, 2021! From local and international vacation getaways (like the one featured below), to winery and brewery tours and tastings, to gorgeous jewelry and art, the Inspire Virtual Auction will offer experiences and items to you while giving you a chance to support all Inspire programs.
This event is part of our 2021 public fundraising effort to build a new, state-of-the-art campus and permanent home for our Inspire family, breaking ground in 2022!
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
- Call and leave a message at (530) 891-3133 or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general questions, or material appointments:
- Call the front office at (530) 891-3090
For technology assistance:
- Call or email Ken Hardy
- (530) 891-3090 x209 or email email@example.com
To speak with your child's teacher:
- Call or email by visiting the "Staff" page on our Inspire website.
To speak with the Principal/Superintendent:
- Call (530) 230-7758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org