for CMS students, parents & teachers
Join us on Feb 26!
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you find yourself always procrastinating? Could you use some tips to better manage your stress?
Join us for an informative and fun-filled night at Community Middle School!
- Interact with therapy dogs
- Join in on a drum circle
- Learn time management strategies
- Play games with your friends and family
- Try yoga and meditation for stress relief
- Learn how to prioritize your goals
- Find out ways you can help others through volunteering
- Discuss smarting snacking options to maximize your brain power
Learn strategies to reduce your stress!
Select 1, 2 or 3 sessions to attend and make sure you explore our creative playground!
6:00pm-6:15pm Welcome & Overview of Activities- CMS Commons
6:20pm - 6:40pm Session 1
6:50pm - 7:10pm Session 2
7:20pm - 7:40pm Session 3
The creative playground will remain open until 8:30pm.
CMS Wellness Fair
Friday, Feb. 26th, 6-8:30pm
Community Middle School, 95 Grovers Mill Road, Plainsboro Township, NJ, United States
The event is free, but please register each member of your family separately for planning purposes.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.