Go Green for the World
Green Green Green
Good planets are hard to find
All around the workplace, acts of green can contribute to your work environment as well as to the global environment. Make it a habit to go green at work!
Go Green at Work place
- Get together with your co-workers and plant a tree.
- Organize a “Green Team” at work to motivate colleagues to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Car pool, bike, walk, or use public transportation to and from work.
- Set your office copy machines to automatically copy front to back. If you have a personal printer, re-use scrap paper.
- Collect used printer, fax and copier cartridges to recycle. Work with your IT department to make sure outdated computers and other electronics are being recycled responsibly.
- Convince your office building to choose reusable utensils, trays and dishes in the cafeteria. Keep a coffee mug, water glass and utensils at work to reduce your use of disposable dish-ware.