Definition of lung cancer
- Lung cancer is a type of cancer that forms in the lungs.
- During lung cancer the cells multiply.
- Lung cancer affects the lungs but can spread to other parts of the body.
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Change in voice
- 8 of 10 deaths are caused by smoking.
- Lung cancer is not inherited
- Don't smoke cigarettes.
- Avoid second hand smoke
- Avoid carcinogens at work
- Treatment is very limited to chemotherapy.
- Ct scans and they can also put your mucus under a microscope.
People who are likely to do get lung cancer
- smokers or people who work in areas the increase there chance of developing lung cancer.