from Estonia with Love
Kirju koer - Spotted Dog
- 180g boreal cookies (vanilla)
- 250g marmalade cubes
- 1 dl raisins
- 3 tbl cocoa powder
- 150 g condensed milk
- Crush cookies in to pieces.
- Mix cookie crumbs, marmelade cubes, raisins and cocoa powder.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add condensed milk and stir through.
- Pour the mixture onto crushed cookies and mix well.
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and wind it together so it lookes like a sausage.
- Let it rest in a fridge for at least 2 hours to overnight. Cut into slices and yamyam!
Kass artur - cat arthur
- 200 g of butter
- 300 g toffee candies
- 65 g or 1/2 packs of maize sticks
- Melt the butter and toffee pot, stir smooth.
- Put into a large bowl and pour the toffee onto the maize sticks.
- Stir to combine and let cool. Mix again.
- When the mixture has completely cooled, it forms a baking tray with baking paper on top and turn the sausage.
- Let stand for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Cut into slices and serve.
Moorapallid - Bisquits with cocoa
- 100g of butter
- half glass of sugar
- 2 tbl cocoa
- 200g bisquits
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Melt the butter.
- Crush the biscuits into very small pieces (or even smaller).
- Mix sugar, cocoa and melted butter with the crushed bisquits well.
- If the mixture is too dry add a little milk.
- Take a teaspoon and roll the balls between your hands a round.
- Put in the refrigerator before serving.
- You can add some coconut dust.
Taani talutüdruk - Danish Farm Girl
Ingredients for 5 portions
- 500g of grated bread
- 60g butter
- 2dl sugar
- 1,5 tbl vanilla
- 500g curd
- 250g cottage cheese or whipped cream
- cranberry jam (or cherries)
- 2,5 tbl cinnamon
- Toast the bread crumbs in a pan in butter. Add half of cup sugar and cinnamon and let cool.
- Mix the pasta with sour curd or whipped cream, remaining sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Put the bread crumbs, jam and cream into glasses or cups. Make the same layers one more time.
- Lastly, put a layer of cream cheese and sprinkle with some toasted bread crumbs.
- Dessert can also make a larger bowl. Decorate possible cowberries or cranberries.
- Curd can be mixed among both sour and whipping cream. You can definitely fluff and whipped cream for dessert delicious.