C O L O R C R A Z E
Don’t miss out on the event of the year!
Are you ready for some family fun?
Children must be accompanied by an adult
➡️ $ 10 is just for one (for example your child attending with another family).
For most it will be:
- Group of 2 = $20
- Group of 3 = $30
- Group of 4 = $40
- Family/ household Group of 5 or more $50
If you have “outside of Cottonwood” friends they may attend but must be on separate registration,
All participants need to fill out and submit waiver form✍️
Pay with SchoolPay
Cash and Check accepted as well
Saturday, Sep. 11th, 1pm
Cottonwood Creek Elementary School, N. Seward Meridian Pkwy
Due to safety considerations - We can not have traffic on school grounds during the event.
Be sure to park at the designated areas at:
- Orthopedic Physicians of Alaska
- (park at the reserved section near woods - please stay off the newly planted grass)
- Northern Edge Physical Therapy
- Capstone Family/Eye Clinic
Parking will be marked with flags, signs, and cones.
Please respect these businesses generous offer of their parking lots
It is just a short walk down to the school grounds.
⛑FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY - No Pets or anything else not allowed on school grounds.
If COVID levels in the community get too high - there is a possibility of postponing or cancellation.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
This is completely optional.
Water gel beads dumped on you - optional
Paint a Kindness Rock to add to our garden.
This year’s t-shirt design
LIMITED QUANTITIES $10 per shirtThere will be a splatter dye station so you can sling on even more color!
$10 per face
Cash or Check payable to Cottonwood Creek
We will have 2 artists for 2 hours.
- Need teens and adults to help run stations. Call me!
- Do you have a weather canopy I could borrow?
- I sure would appreciate a couple more (just in case) to use for the day.
We have 2 artists for 2 hours.