Isaac Barrera III 5th period
Summary OF The Road To Revolution
Lexington & Concord, 1775
2. At the start of the battle a shot rang out and to this day no one know's who shot that round and that is what started the battle.
3. at the end of the battle there were 8 minutemen dead and 10 wounded.
Common Sense, 1776
2. The author of the book was, Thomas Pain.
3. Pain reached a wide audience by writing as a common person speaking to common people.
Declaration of Independence, 1776
2. Thomas Jefferson was the main author of the Declaration of Independence.
3. On July 4, 1776, the Continental Congress approved the Declaration of Independence.
Battle Of Saratoga, 1777
2. Battle of Saratoga in New York was the turning point of the Revolutionary War.
3. this event will make one of the most brilliant pages of American History.
Winter @ Valley Forge, 1777-1778
2. The soldiers built crude shelters witch provided very little protection.
3. During the winter 2,000 men died of disease and malnutrition.
Battle of Yorktown, 1781
2. General Washington thought of a way to corner them so they proceeded with the plan and trapped the British and made them surrender.
3. The battle of York Town was the last major battle of the American Revolution.
Treaty of Paris, 1783
2. In the treaty Great Britain recognized the independence of the United States.
3. The Revolution witch had started 1774 had ended 1783.