Everyday Pain And Cough Medicine
What Is It?
- Codeine is a drug that treats pain or coughing.
- It is a medical narcotic.
- It is an opiate-based medicine.
How Is The Drug Taken In The Body?
- It is taken by a tablet or liquid.
- A doctor will prescribe the right amount of dosage you will take.
- Most common name is Cody.
- There is also Schoolboy.
- T when mixed with Tylenol.
- Captain Cody.
- Doors and Fours.
- Pancakes and Syrup.
How Does The Drug Affect The Body?
Long Term Affects:
- Difficulty concentrating, depression, disorientation, insomnia, difficulty breathing, slow heart rate, low blood pressure, and sexual dysfunction.
- Only some allergies which can be life threatening.
What To Look For
- If one of your family members starts talking about someone named Cody, when you don't think they know a Cody, that could be a sign.
- The ingredients used in the pill/liquid can become addictive very easily, but when used properly, can be very effective for the patient.
- Tolerance is the main reason why this drug is so addicting.
- The average human being can tolerate lots of this which builds a very high tolerance in the drug.