The CityLab Connect
Week of April 2nd, 2023
A Message from our Principal
We are coming up to our STAAR testing window at the end of the month. We have a few 4 day weeks as well this month. Please be aware of the calendar and make sure your child is here on time at school every day!
April 7th Student holiday
April 1Oth Student Holiday/ Staff Development
April 28 Student Holiday
Also our senior activities are about to begin-
April 14th is Prom from 7:00-11:00 at the Lorenzo Hotel. Dinner will be provided.
Have a wonderful week and great Spring Holiday!
Have a great week!
Please have your student bring their district issued laptop and charger everyday!
Schedule for week of 4/3
Monday, April 3rd- A Day
Tuesday, April 4th-B Day
Wednesday, April 5th-A Day, A Day Clubs
Thursday, April 6th-B Day, B Day Clubs
Friday, April 7th-No School
Monday, April 10th-No School
4/27-Commit Day Program
5/15-Senior Brunch & Graduation Rehearsal
5/16-Senior Field Trip to Main Event
5/17-Senior Capstone Field Trip to Klyde Warren
5/18-Senior Field Trip to Escapology
5/19-Regalia Pickup & Seniors’ Last Day at CityLab!
From the CityLab Library
- Students who have never been able to log in to Powerschool should call 972/925-5630 for a Powerschool reset.
- All students have access to their student email account. Please see Ms. DeWalt if you need help.
- Hotspots are available if you need internet outside of the school.
- Students should never sign in to the district laptops with their personal information. They have student log in credentials that they should use.
Campus Drop Off and Pick Up
School day is from 9:10 AM to 4:30 PM.
All students will enter and exit through the front door located on S. Ervay St.
All students will go through a security check prior to entering the building.
- Bus drop off/pick up will be at the front of CityLab High School on S. Ervay St.
- Bus drop off and pick up times vary for each route. Please refer to either the CityLab website or the Dallas ISD website for specific route times.
- Parent/Guardian student drop off/pick up will be on the side of CityLab High School on Corsicana. Please follow CityLab monitor instructions during drop off/pick up.
Please do not to park for pick up opposite the buses on Ervay or on Corsicana west of Ervay.
- Student dropped off begins at 8:15 AM on Corsicana.
- Parent/Guardian student pick up will be on Corsicana with parents/guardians lining up starting at 4:25 PM. For quick and efficient pick up, we ask that parent do not park in the spaces on Corsicana.
Students will not be realeased for early pick up after 4 PM.