What is Coding?
What is coding and how is it used?
What is Coding? Why is it important?
Coding is what makes it possible for us to have computer software, apps and websites. If their was no coding then Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any website would be a on the internet because they are all made with code.
What are 5 different types of Coding?
1. Source Coding- Code data to more efficiently represent the information.
2. Channel Coding- Code data for transmition over a noisy communication channel.
3. Binary Coding- Represents text or computer processor instructions that using the binary number system.
4. Java- Java is programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the internet.
5. SQL (Structured Query Language)- A standard interactive and programming language for getting information from and updating a database.
What are the benefits of coding?
Here's an example of coding i have done on Hour of Code: https://codehs.com/share/q21joaFgdA70ualVSvaQ
"The Different Types of Languages." Computer Programming Languages. LandofCode, 2013-2014. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.
"Benefits of Learning Coding." Code Conquest. Code Conquest, 2016. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.
Belshaw, Doug. "This Is Why Kids Need to Learn to Code - DML Central."DML Central. N.p., 28 Nov. 2013. Web. 11 Jan. 2016.