The Hornet Buzz
Horace Elementary Newsletter 10-14-2016
October 17-18 4:00-7:45
Volunteer needs for October include:
SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
Help is needed during set-up on Friday evening, Oct 14th and during the fair itself on Monday and Tuesday, Oct 17 and 18…day and evening shifts are available. This is a fun event to help out at…it’s fun to see the kids so excited about books!
TEACHER MEALS DURING CONFERENCES
The PTO provides supper to teachers/staff during conference time, Mon, Oct 17th and Tues, Oct 18. Volunteers are asked to bring a food/beverage item and/or help with set-up and clean-up.
FUNDRAISER ITEM/PRIZE PICK-UP NIGHT
Parent volunteers are needed on Tuesday, Oct 18 to help unload/sort the items/prizes when they arrive and to help families pick up their items. Day and evening shifts are available.
Sign up for these events and others here: http://signup.com/go/N9AAWZ.
HOMEWORK ROOM OPEN AT 7:30
FLU SHOT CLINIC
Get your Flu Shots for the entire family at Horace Elementary! Once again, the PTO is working with 7-Day Clinic to help Stamp Out-Fluenza!! Mark your calendars for Wed, Nov 2nd from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Three easy ways to schedule your appointment here:
- Click on West Fargo Public Schools on the left side of webpage
- Scroll down to find Horace Elementary and click the link to schedule an appointment
2. By phone: 701-364-2911
3. Email: email@example.com and please provide the following:
- The time, date, and school requested
- Parent/guardian name, address, and phone number
- Each patient's first name and date of birth