Ferie, la Scuola, e l'Educazione
- Epiphany (Jan.6)- La Befana brings Italian children presents, which they ask for.
- Easter- many families eat chocolate for breakfast on this day, and attend a local mass.
- Ferragosto (Aug.15)- Families and friends come together for a large meal.
Educazione, é La Scuola
- Classes are held Monday through Saturday.
- La Sapienza, in Rome, is the largest university in Europe.
- School attendance is free, and required by law, for students between the age of six, and sixteen.
- At the completion of Middle School, and High school, students must take an exam to advance to the next level of their education.