Children's Ministry Weekly Update
Sunday, September 13, 2020
Hello NHBC Families!
We are re-opening our first-hour services tomorrow as well as Children's Ministry for Infants through 6th grade. We are taking the necessary precautions to make sure all attendees are safe. This is what you can expect tomorrow:
- See map for details about drop off.
- All children ages 5 and up are asked to wear a mark when inside the classroom. If you do not have a child-sized mask, we will provide one.
- Seating in classrooms will be spread out to ensure a safe social distance. Only 10 children will be allowed in the classrooms at a time, first come, first served.
- Children may attend service with their parents if space runs out.
- The cry room is also available for families to use.
- Children will receive individual supplies that will be labeled with their names and kept at church.
- When children are outside for recess and our worship time during the second hour, they may remove their masks.
- Adult volunteers are asked to wear masks as well
If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at:
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Sunday September 13 2020
Parents: Join us at 9:00am for "The Call"!
The Call is a Sunday School class for younger adults. We are excited to get back started! Tomorrow's class will be led by Herschel and Julia Acosta. Join us for a great time of fellowship and reconnection!