Here Innovation & Tradition Collide In Differentiated Beauty
Week 19 - It's a Shorty Week
- Tweet a response to the TED TALK - Robert Waldinger
- Tweet why you are thankful for a staff member
- Tweet how you differentiate learning in your room
- Tweet any response to the articles below
- Tweet examples of choice in how students show evidence of learning
- Tweet #SLB4 - Learning Strategies 'Students understand and use a variety of learning strategies and tools to help them'
- TWEET FREEDOM - Tweet anything awesome!
Don't forget #ReaganRays - We continue to be 'live' on our website! Folks love seeing what we are doing!
18th Week In Review...
What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? (A 75 year-old Harvard study) Please Watch - It's why we emphasize the #ReaganRays Culture! :)
Google - Become a Certified Innovator (Click Lesson 1 to explore)
I will distribute books this week. I am forming 2 separate Google Classroom Classes for the books. I will likely start with the digital tool FlipGrid. Coming soon...very soon! All explanations, links etc. will roll through Classroom. Exciting!
Digital Teaching and Learning in the K-6 Classroom
Kristin Ziemke (author), Jennifer Collins, & Becky Calzada joining us too!
Worlds of Making - Makerspaces
Laura Fleming (author) joining us too
Power of Text
David Bowie Tribute as it applies to #ReaganRays (2 songs & movie)
This is what #ReaganRays are doing to education - Sing it Bowie! Listen to the lyrics - I challenge you to do that! :)
#ReaganRays paving a path and trying new things - maybe you are also in your room - and that can sometimes feel isolating like you are an oddity. (BUT YOU AREN'T - HEAD UP!)