Brewster School Newsletter
March 24, 2016
Spend this long weekend making wonderful memories with families and friends.
You Make Me Wanna Shout
Thank you those of you who acknowledge your colleagues by sending me Shout-Outs.
- To all those who helped cover classes when we were two subs short.
- To everyone who participated in National Dip Day. We had great participation which meant snacks for two days.
- There will not be a Team Leader meeting on Monday morning.
- Not sure what is going on but the BOE update is due by the end of next week. I realize you just did it a couple of weeks ago so talk about what you will be doing in April.
- Pictures will be Tuesday in Room 18. Patti will send the schedule.
- Is anyone interested in representing Brewster in the Relay for Life dunk tank on June 19th? Jeff Emack did a great job last year but can't do it this year. How about you? Let me know.
- Brewster Bucks should be counted before Thursday. Thank you!
- During a Shelter-in-Place if you are in music, gym or library please move down the hall and sit outside room 10 on either side of the hallway. This will give the kindergartners and first graders in rooms 12 and 14 more room to sit. We will have another one soon.
March 29 - Spring picture day
March 31 - PBIS assembly
April 1 - First Friday Family Read @ 2:50, ADCO
April 5 - Faculty meeting
We are in the process of planning Christina Zauner's wedding celebration. More news will follow.