Spring Into Love!
Spring Into Your Season of Passion, Love & Romance!
Hosted By Dr. Elaine Stevens
* Doctor of Psychology
* Internationally Known Relationship Expert
* Certified Relationship Specialist
* Relationship Expert for:
“Us Weekly” Magazine“
The Candy and Potter Show” on 107.9 FM
HBO Documentary “Interracial Dating In America, Going Deeper”
* Featured guest consultant for:
“The Montel Williams Show”, “The View”, Fox TV
Ebony Magazine, Upscale Magazine,
The Charlotte Post and The Charlotte Observer
Spring In To Your Season of Passion, Love & Romance!
Saturday, April 26th, 3-5pm
4620 Piedmont Row Dr
One Free Drink Ticket Included!
When women get repeatedly disappointed by love, it makes them want to stop playing.
In this Workshop we will discuss:
* How to Make Yourself Highly Marketable in this Competitive World
* How to Discover The Key Areas Of Your Life That Keep You From Finding Your Ideal Mate
* How to Put Fire, Passion and Romance into Your Current Relationship
* What Men REALLY Want In A Mate
* How to Position Yourself to be Found By the Ideal Man
* Proper Etiquette for Supreme Cyber Flirting
* How to Get into Shape For Love
* Putting your Best Stiletto forward in Cyberspace and in Person
* How Men should Behave during Each Phase of Courtship
* How to turn Your Online Profile into a Compelling, Unique Advertisement to Attract The Man You Want
* How to Budget your Time Wisely so that Online and In-Person Dating are sources of Joy and Opportunity, not sources of Despair and Rejection
* How to Minimize the Time you’re Investing in the Wrong Men and How to Open Up to the Right Ones
* How to Maintain a Healthy, Fulfilling Relationship with Your Partner For Life
SpeakerRadio Station Operations Manager
Dr. Elaine Stevens
Doctor of Psychology
Certified Relationship Specialist