The Wolf Weekly
NRHS Principal's Newsletter
Newsletter Week of November 22, 2021
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. We have so much to be proud of and thankful for this weekend. NRHS had its first in person drama performance since 2019 with an amazing rendition of Arsenic and Old Lace; NRHS Student Freddie Collins won the MA State Cross Country meet on Saturday, our Cheer Team is competing in the finals as I write this newsletter and our Field Hockey Team had a great season finishing #2 in the state. Go Wolves!
A few reminders and announcements for this week:
- Pep Rally outside at the football stadium 11/23
- Power Puff football will be on 11/22 starting at 5pm
- Thanksgiving Break 11/24-11/28
As we enter into Thanksgiving week, I wanted to share an article about the healing power of gratitude and giving thanks.
I will not be sending a newsletter next weekend as I will be spending time with my family.
Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Dr. Kathleen Boynton, principal
NRHS Electronic Hallpass Pilot
NRHS Spirit Days!
- 11/22 - Anything but a Backpack Day
- 11/23 - Color Wars (Seniors - Black, Juniors - White, Sophomores - Green, Freshmen - Gold)