Mrs. Bumatay's Bulletin
for CVM Parents and Students
Volume 1 . Issue 6 . Week of February 22, 2021
Translate This Bulletin
- Select "Translate Newsletter" under the "Accessibility" box (top right) and choose your language.
- Seleccione "Translate Newsletter" en "Accessibility" (cuadro en la parte superior derecha) y elija su idioma.
Dear Cavalier Family,
- Our first Progress Report Grades of second semester will be available in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal this Friday, February 26, 2021. Here is a guide if you need assistance accessing the portal. Please continue to check Jupiter Grades to keep on top of your student's academic progress.
- Congratulations to all of the students who achieved a 3.5 to 4.0 gpa on the first semester Report Card. A Principal's Honor Roll Certificate was sent home to you. Thank you to Ms. Price who put together these slide shows to celebrate our students!
7th grade Principal's Honor Roll: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1dpXvRXLbUqFLfUK2rFHAMdACfUy3OS6f
8th grade Principal's Honor Roll: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yvL0QLcWGRQvj5Md-c8XjHMqdyjWTd8n/view?usp=sharing
- Congratulations to Ms. Hollins and Ms. Sigarroa on their amazing counseling center website! Please check it out, it contains great resources!
- Our district is currently seeking community input as they select our next Superintendent. Please fill out the survey here. This is the Spanish survey. Responses will be accepted through February 28, 2021.
- I will having my very first Coffee with the Principal this Thursday at 11:00 am. The meeting information is listed below. I hope to see you there!
In your service,
Mrs. Lora Bumatay
SCHEDULE FOR THE WHOLE SEMESTER
Please Spread the Word to your Friends and Families if they have a student entering 7th grade next school year!
February is African-American History Month! Meet Misty Copeland-Breaking Barriers in Ballet!
This year's theme is "The Black Family: Representation, identity and Diversity". The National Museum of African American History and Culture is offering a wide range of digital programs for all ages this month. Click on the title above for info!
WE NEED YOUR STUDENT'S PHOTO IN OUR YEARBOOK!
If you do not receive a code within 30 minutes, please fill out this form, CVM Yearbook Parent/Guardian Email Verification Google Form . Questions about the yearbook can be directed to our ASB Advisor, Ms. Price: firstname.lastname@example.org
AS SEEN ON CAMPUS-Our resident rabbit and chickens!
IN-Person Student Support
PROGRESS REPORTS are FEB. 26th. CHECK GRADES OFTEN ON JUPITER
Free Meal Distribution - Supper now included!
It is more important than ever to take care of our bodies and our minds!
Read about how to manage sheltering in place at home with teenagers.
Here is a link to Frequently Asked Questions regarding the COVID vaccine and here is the link for COVID Testing Sites. We all know someone who has been personally affected by this virus. Please continue to wear masks, wash hands frequently and maintain social distancing to help prevent the spread of infection.