While applying for scholarships takes some initiative, research, and time on your part, the payoff is worth it!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the counseling office.
BVSCU Funding the Future Scholarship - Deadline February 28, 2020
Submit all applications to any BVSCU branch by 5:00 pm on February 28, 2020.
Greater Houston Community Foundation Scholarships - Deadlines February 28-April 3, 2020
Capital Farm Credit Scholarship - Deadline March 6, 2020
Applicants must demonstrate that they have a tentative educational plan related to fields in agriculture, education, or natural resources.
Houston Police Officers' Union Scholarship - Deadline March 6, 2020
Applicants must be dependents of an active or retired member in good standing with the HPOU.
San Bernard Electric Cooperative Scholarship - Deadline March 9, 2020
Eligible seniors' households must be members of San Bernard Electric Cooperative.
2020 Curtis Wood Memorial Scholarship - Deadline March 9, 2020
Applicants must be attending Prairie View A&M University in the fall of 2020.
Catholic Union of Texas, KJT #80 Scholarship - Deadline March 16, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must be insured society members of Society #80 for at least one year prior to March 1 of the current year.
St. Mary's Episcopal Day School Dr. John J. Milligan Scholarship - Deadline March 17, 2020
Seniors must have attended St. Mary's Episcopal Day School for at least one academic year.
Austin County Peace Officers Scholarship - Deadline March 31, 2020
All SHS seniors can submit this application to the SHS Counseling Office.
Austin County Texas A&M Mothers' Club Scholarship - Deadline March 31, 2020
Applying seniors must be accepted to Texas A&M University and a resident of Austin County.
Sealy Community Foundation Scholarship - Deadline March 31, 2020
Applicants must be high school seniors and Sealy residents.
Austin County Fair Scholarships - Deadline April 3, 2020
Eligible seniors must be active members in FFA, 4-H, or FCCLA and must have participated in Austin County Fair a minimum of two years.
Austin County A&M Club Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Scholarship awarded to outstanding students in Austin County who meet the admission requirements of Texas A&M University.
Austin County Livestock Association Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Applicants must major in agriculture in a college or university.
Abe and Irene Levine Trust Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Citizens State Bank Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Garvin Kendrick Memorial Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Eligible seniors must have participated in the Austin County Youth Rodeo Association.
Greater Sealy Little League Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Applicants must be SHS seniors who have participated in Little League for at least 4 years.
Powell Scholarship for Engineering and Computer Science - Deadline April 3, 2020
Applying seniors must plan to pursue a four-year degree in engineering or computer science at a public Texas university.
Powell Scholarship for Nursing - Deadline April 3, 2020
Applying seniors must plan to pursue a two-year RN degree at a Texas community college or a four-year BSN degree at a public Texas university.
Sealy Endowment Fund Scholarship - Deadline April 3, 2020
Inglish Family Memorial Scholarship - Deadline April 10, 2020
Applicants must have participated in 4-H or FFA.
Mark A. Chapman Foundation Scholarship - Deadline April 13, 2020
Applicants must be SHS seniors in the top 18% of their graduating class who plan to pursue at least a four-year degree. SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO COUNSELING OFFICE.
Friends of the River Scholarship - Deadline April 15, 2020
Eligible seniors must demonstrate a connection between their intended career and the betterment of the environment.
Franklin Novicke Memorial Scholarship - Deadline April 17, 2020
Applicants must be SHS seniors who have experienced the loss of a parent or guardian.
Austin County Retired Teachers Association Scholarship - Deadline April 30, 2020
Applicants must plan to pursue a career in teaching in a public school.
Caffarelli Scholarship - Deadline February 27, 2020
Four-year renewable scholarship available to Texas male high school seniors who plan to pursue a bachelor's degree at a Texas college or university.
American Chemical Society Scholars Program - Deadline March 1, 2020
Eligible for minority students planning to pursue degrees in the chemical sciences.
Texas FCCLA Scholarships - Deadline March 1, 2020
Commit for Life Scholarship, Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center - Deadline March 1
Texas Farm Bureau Scholarships - Deadline March 2, 2020
Texas Big Game Awards - Deadline March 31, 2020
Charles, Lela, and Mary Slough Foundation Scholarship - Deadline April 1, 2020
Texas Floral Endowment Scholarships - Deadline April 24, 2020
Applicants must be high school seniors interested in the fields of horticulture or floriculture.
TheDream.US National Scholarship - Deadline February 27, 2020
ConocoPhillips US and Canada Dependent Scholarship - Deadline February 28, 2020
Greater Than Gatsby Photography Scholarship - Deadline March 1, 2020
Print and Graphics Scholarship - Deadline April 1, 2020
PB&J Scholarship - Deadline May 31, 2020
College Board Opportunity Scholarships, Class of 2020 - Deadline February 29, 2020
College Board Opportunity Scholarships, Class of 2021 - Deadline February 28, 2021
Knights of Columbus Pro Deo et Pro Patria Scholarships - Deadline TBD
- QuestBridge - you can apply for free to the nation's best colleges and be considered for early admission and a full four-year scholarship from the college.
- RaiseMe - partners with universities to offer students scholarships for their achievements during high school and community college.
- Big Future by the College Board - find scholarships, other financial aid, and internships from thousands of programs.
- FastWeb - Join and match instantly. Once you complete your profile you'll have access to Fastweb's database of more than 1.5 million scholarships.
- GoodCall Scholarship Search - View thousands of scholarships, filter results by specific requirements, and even search by competition level and entry difficulty.
- Career One Stop - Search more than 8,000 scholarships, fellowships, grants, and other financial aid award opportunities.
- Scholarship Bee - Browse this site to find various businesses, schools, and organizations to help students pay for college.
- Scholarship America - Start exploring and start the application process with the click of a button.
- USA Scholarships - free scholarships and grants for college students
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search - free way to get access to more than 5 million college scholarships
- STEM Scholarships for Women
- Chegg Monthly Scholarships - create a profile and be matched with scholarships that pertain to you
- Scholarships 360
- Imagine America Foundation - scholarships to career and technical colleges
- FFA Grants and Scholarships