Well it has been a busy summer since my last news letter. Some pretty awesome things have been happening here at FTW.
- Brought Will Estes on as head trainer
- Brought Alan Cook on as a trainer
- Thanked Joel for 14 months of work and sent him off to the Navy for his attempt at being a Navy Seal. Good luck Joel!!
- Started a beginners Olympic Lifting class. Had incredible success with the 10 athletes that joined up to learn. ALL of them set personal records in both the clean & jerk, and snatch.
- Started the first in Central Ohio American Sign Language class. Saturdays at 11am-12pm the class is for the Deaf community to experience CrossFit. Please help spread the word because we want to bring fitness and comfort in a gym setting to a part of our community that usually gets pushed aside in other local CrossFit gyms!
- Started offering classes as well as open gym for those that want more of that community feel and increased competition. Classes now are M-F at 6am and 5:30pm. we will increase offerings as demand increases.
- We are now open Sundays from 12p-2pm
Coming in the near future
- Another Olympic lifting class. 10 weeks. $100 per person. Two nights a week
- New clothing online store with FTW everything!!! Sweatpants, fight shorts, sweatshirts, tshirts, tech T's, yoga pants, tank tops, and beanies
- Monthly challenges will no longer have a goal number, we will award the winner (highest number) with a prize!
- New equipment coming based off what you choose in the survey below
- October Halloween crossfit competition
- November Olympic lift competition
- 12 days of Christmas workouts return in December!
- Even more class times based off survey results
- Body fat analyzer (tester) will be purchased to help get peoples minds OFF the scale
- Thanksgiving through National championship College Football game body fat loss challenge/competition
- November beard challenge/ Movember/ Nolegshave-ember (ladies)
Stay tuned and involved-its going to be awesome!!
We have created an anonymous survey. PLEASE take 5 mins to fill it out so we can improve
Starting Oct 1, 2014 and running through Dec 31, 2014 we are offering the first ever member reward referral system. For every member you bring that joins FTW CrossFit, we will give you $25!!! This is UNLIMITED for the amount of members you can bring - its $25 for each!!!
Know your GYM. Reverse Hyper
Reverse Hyper for Treatment of Disc injuries | Feat. Dr. Blake Staker | Westside-Medical
Sciatica Treatment using the Reverse Hyper | Feat. Dr. Blake Staker | Westside-Medical
Friday, Oct. 24th, 6:30-9:30pm
4660 Kenny Rd
Team event. MUST HAVE PARTNER. Must be in costume.
$75 per team (non members)
2-3 WODs. Prizes. All levels welcome to compete as well as watch. BYOB. Food will be served.
$50 per team (members)
$75 per team (non members)