Types of Advertising
2. Go to a web site of your choice and locate the ‘Contact Us’ page. E-mail the contact
person and introduce yourself as a high school student who is conducting research
on online and off-line marketing. State that you would like to find out what type of
advertising their company does and what type they feel is the most effective for their
business. Be sure to be professional and thank them for their time and any
assistance they can give you.
1. They send physical mail/coupons to customers/potential customers
2. They send emails to customers/potential customers containing product information and coupon codes for online use.
3. They sponsor different programs/organizations to get their logo on their ads/products.
5. They use youtube as a source to upload informational videos about their products and company.
6. They use social media such as Twitter and Facebook to keep people updated on company and store news.
7. They sponsor major events such as the Champs Bowl in college football to promote their name.