Would you save the world with me ?
By Jeff & Jimmy
1st issue: Air pollution
- Studies say that many people can be affected by air pollution. Several pollutants may trigger symptoms for people with asthma and those who suffer heart disease problems.
- Air pollution can harm lung development in children, it can also help cause early childhood asthma, and can produce a range of fast and heavy breathing.
- Too much smoke from the factories can KILL animals.
2nd issue: Land pollution
- Scientists has proven that 95% of people in the community either litter plastic bags in the environment or don't dispose of them in the correct way.
- If we all work as a team and start to use 100% recyclable green bags, we would be saving many parts of the environment.
- The reason why we should use green bags instead of plastic bags is because it can cause pollution. People who use plastic bags usually litter them around our environment and cannot be bothered to dispose of them properly.
3rd issue: Water pollution
- Water pollution is a global problem which requires ongoing evaluation and revision of water resource policy at all levels.
- It has been suggested that it is the leading worldwide cause of death and diseases and that it accounts for the deaths of more than 14 000 people daily.
- There was an estimate that 580 people in India died from water pollution related to illness everyday.