Staff Update: May 1st, 2015
Nuevas Fronteras and Crestview Elementary Schools
Smiles, Thoughts and Thanks...
- Way-to-go, Crestview Title I Math Night! There were 150 students/family members here to learn and have fun together! Huge thanks to: Amanda Jensen, Kate Fenske, Laurie Schmillen, Heidi Anderson, Danny Bjorlin, Brad Brown, Stacie Brown, Karla Reetz, Erin Polta, Karla Clark, Betsy Hickey, Jamie Holtz, Megan Fenske, and Sandy Pugh (as well as a few more staff family members!) for all of your help with such a great night!
- MCA Testing is DONE!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Jim Glazer, Lori Wamstad, Shelley Bealka, Karen Mueller, and Jamie Holtz for all of your hard work and wonderful support. And, thank you teachers and students!
- Felicitaciones a la clase de Sra. Brandner, who have won a Pizza Hut pizza party and have read so much that they were in the top 100 nation-wide!
- High-fives to CES 5th grade (as well as all of the staff who made it happen!) for a great Crestview All-School Morning Meeting!
- Welcome Back, Lori Gilman, and heaps of gratitude to the wonderful ladies who filled in during your absence!
- Congratulations to Alissa Hill and her husband Enoch on the birth of their beautiful baby girl, Kira Grace!
- Happy Birthday to Heather Hightshoe (5/3)!
Please keep sending smiles and thoughts our way so we can share them here!
Help Wanted: Referendum Information Team
Please consider being a member of the building level referendum team. The purpose of having a building level team is to funnel information through that group and to have building level contacts should questions arise. The district Cabinet and Communications Dept. will still be responsible for the messaging and responding to questions. On your team we should include 3-4 staff members and 2 parents. These teams are strictly information teams and not a yes/no referendum team.
Please email Tina by Wed., May 6th if you would be willing to help out as a member of the building level referendum team!
Festival Cultural Checklist: (NFSI)
- Please note in your calendars Our Dress Rehearsal which will take place in our gym on May 28th from 2:20-3:20
- Festival Cultural is May 29th from 5:30-6:30 Doors open at 5:00 PM
- The location is: East Ridge High School Theater 4200 Pioneer Drive Woodbury MN 55129
- Please give Jennie Aguerro you poem/ play title by May 15th
- Or please give Jennie Aguerro your music CD or electronic version by May 15th
- The following is an invite to post in your newsletters if needed for parents:
2015 Festival Cultural
Families are invited to our performances at
East Ridge High School Theater
4200 Pioneer Drive Woodbury MN 55129
On May 29th from 5:30-6:30 PM
Doors open at 5:00
Please do not bring food or beverages into the theater.
Seating is limited – Please consider inviting immediate family only. (Video of the performances will be available for families to purchase).
Time clarification: Seating is from 5-5:30 The program runs from 5:30-6:30 Teachers please arrive at 5PM
Thank you Laura, Jennie, Sylvia, Colleen, Amanda
SPRING PICTURES May 8th
Picture Day is Friday, May 8. Only students who prepay will be photographed.
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
Check out the photo below.... have you seen this???
STAFF EMAIL LISTS...
list-32 LICENSED = licensed staff at CRESTVIEW
list-31 LICENSED = licensed staff at NUEVAS FRONTERAS