Schedules for Next Year!
Students will be receiving their 2022-2023 schedules in early June. Please note the schedule change procedure will be explained in the mailing, should you feel a change is needed. Schedule changes will be allowed based upon availability until August 29. Requests for specific teachers, courses during a specific hour and changes in FLEX hours are unable to be honored. Please keep in mind that counselors are not on contract during the summer and will return in August.
Planning For Your Future!
Interested in A+ Tutoring This Summer
WARNING: Fentanyl Is In Our Area
Let teens know you will help them if they are seeking relief from feelings of anxiety or depression. Here are some other resources that might be helpful too:
- Learn how to Parent Up to help prevent any substance use in your kids
- Read the warning, tips and picture about Fentanyl straight from the DEA
- Song for Charlie has great Real Talk videos for youth
- Read this Facebook Post from Clay County Sheriff about Fentanyl in the Northland
- Visit this page: Buying Drugs Online - What You Should Know & How to Protect Your Kids
FUN HOLIDAY - National Safe Sun Week!
National Safe Sun Week, from May 23 this year, is observed annually during the week before Memorial Day. As Americans prepare to enjoy Memorial Day weekend and embrace the start of summer, health professionals seek to raise awareness of the best practices to follow when it comes to sun exposure, ensuring that everyone remains safe as they enjoy the spoils of the warm weather, due to the sun’s damage and skin cancer affecting people of all skin tones.
Did You Know... Ancient Egyptians attempted to use rice bran and jasmine to protect their skin from the heat of the sun.
*This information is brought to you by www.nationaltoday.com