The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 10/4/2020
Virtual PTO Meeting Tomorrow!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
To order your child's pictures online, please go to http://kidsatheartphotos.com/ and enter the preorder code: Eisenhower 2020. We will not be sending picture order forms home with students this year. If you would prefer to order by picture order form, Kids At Heart Photography will have printed forms on site. You may also print the form (see paragraph above) at home and bring it with you on picture day.
If you are unable to make it on either of these days, we will be scheduling a makeup day in the near future.
Chromebook Distribution for 6th Grade Students
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 (Cohort A)
- Friday, October 9, 2020 (Cohort B)
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 (Virtual Students)
For Cohort A and B Students: On your child's scheduled day, please make sure he/she brings his/her Chromebook and charger to school to exchange it. Only students who have a Chromebook and charger to exchange will receive a new Chromebook. If your child is not present the day your child is scheduled, we will take care of it the next time your child is in school.
For Virtual Students: We will provide more information the week of October 13, 2020. The exchange will occur during the afternoon, after the school day has concluded.
The Generals' Update Archives!
Covid Daily Parent Form
- Log into the Parent Portal.
- Select the "Forms" tab.
- Under "Forms Library" you will see the "Covid Daily Parent Form." Here are the questions it will ask you: https://bit.ly/3mBb5qE
- Please complete, hit SAVE and then SUBMIT (see screenshot below).
If your child is not feeling well on a day he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child at home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day.
Your cooperation with this will help us in our efforts to maintain a safe and health learning environment for all students and staff.
- Tomorrow! Our first virtual PTO meeting will be held on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 6:30pm. Please join us via Zoom: https://bit.ly/33I1DJw
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Spirit Wear Order Form (due Friday, October 16, 2020): https://bit.ly/3iLKGEy
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
If your child had free/reduced lunch benefits, you need to reapply each year. Last year's benefits will expire on 10/22/2020, so please reapply if you have not done so already.
Information for 8th Grade Students
Please visit the FRHSD Magnet Site for all information: https://bit.ly/3jotoO7
Please note: If you are trying to log into any FRHSD/Magnet Google Doc, you will be denied access if you are logged into your FTS Google account. Therefore, please make sure to log out of your FTS account to gain access to these documents.
Mark Your Calendar!
- Monday, October 5, 2020: PTO Meeting @ 6:30pm via Zoom: https://bit.ly/33I1DJw
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020: Board of Education meeting @ 7:30pm via Zoom
- Monday, October 12, 2020: School Closed
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020: School Pictures - 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020: School Pictures - 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Board of Education meeting @ 7:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: School Closed
- Friday, November 6, 2020: School Closed