The Happiest Season!
Stella & Dot: October/November 2014
We are celebrating the most exciting season at Stella & Dot with tons of ways to reward YOU, the customers, the ambassadors of our brand!
This is my 'happy' time of year - I love the fall weather, the excitement of holiday season around the corner, and I can't get enough of all the giving and the 'doing good' that surrounds us this season! So, since 3 is my favorite number, I thought it would be fun to give you at LEAST 3 reasons why it's a great time to be a hostess AND 3 reasons why the opportunity to be a stylist has NEVER been hotter! Everything you need to know about this upcoming month is right here so grab a pumpkin-flavored something and read on!!
Hostess with the Mostess!
1. Fall/Holiday 2014: This collection has never been hotter - you & your closest will LOVE the pops of pink, cool metallic tones and of course, Engravables!
2. Breast Cancer Awareness Boutique: Have you seen our gorgeous NEW pieces that support breast cancer research through the Noreen Fraser Foundation? 100% of the proceeds directly benefit NFF. Look good while doing good! Through October 31 only!
3. Holiday gifts! Where else can you get something for every. single. woman on your wish list?! We are a one-stop shop for holiday giving, loved by ages 5 to 105! From pieces that are right on trend, to every day silver and gold, to personalized jewelry, to scarves/bags/wallets/travel accessories for your non-jewelry loving women, to half our line priced at under $50 - there's something for everyone, including gift wrapped boxes and even gift cards for when you can't decide!
Here are some open dates in October - reach out to me for November dates!
Saturday, 10/25 (evening time slot only)
Sunday, 10/26 (brunch time slot only)
1. Holiday season! You'd have to live under a rock to know that the retail industry is around the corner from their best-selling time of the year - and Stella & Dot is no different! As a stylist, you earn around 40% more during the holiday season than any other time of the year! I hear bills being paid, winter getaways being planned... what does extra $ look like to you this year?!
2. A Happy Wallet! On average, our hostesses earn $250 in free jewels - but did you know that as a stylist, you earn the same if not MORE in cash?! Our new compensation plan rewards a stylist with anywhere between 25-35% in cash commission! My family's life has completely changed with this part-time, sparkly lifestyle that works when I work it, and is flexible when I can't. Dream job, here we are!
3. Perks! Oh, the perks of being a Stella & Dot stylist! Free product galore, a sisterhood filled with support, training, incentives and FUN! Our Home Office loves giving away trips to the DR, and our annual conference, Hoopla, is the best time ever!
Want to tag along and live a day in the life?! Contact me for my trunk show calendar!
I'm so excited to share everything with you about this amazing business! I can't wait to hear from you soon!