Recipe for the civil war
"A recipe for war"
- 1/2 a cup of North
- 1/2 a cup of South
- 4 cups of slavery
- 2 tablespoons of Abraham Lincon
- 2 pounds of the fugitive slave law
- 5 tablespoons of the election of 1860
- 1 teaspoon of the bombing of fort Sumter
- 1/2 a pound of the Dred Scott act
- 1 stick of Stephen Douglas
Mix together the 1/2 a cup of north and south then stir in the 4 cups of slavery. Then in an extra bowl mix together the stick of Stephen Douglas and the 1/2 a pound of the Dred Scott act.
In the second bowl with the Douglas and Scott add in the slavery and the fugitive slave act, then in the first bowl blend in Abraham Lincon and the election of 1860. Then mix the two bowls together and bake in a 350 degrees oven for 20min.
when its done take it out and let it cool off. Then when its cooled off add the bombing of Fort Sumter to finish.