Jerome Kindergarten Registration
Register your kindergartner in person!
To register your child for Kindergarten, he/she must turn 5 on or before September 1, 2021.
Location and Time
WHEN: Tuesday, April 13th - 9:00AM-6:30PM and on Wednesday, April 14th - 9:00AM-3:30PM
WHERE: Jerome School District Gym-Entrance off of 3rd and Lincoln
What to Expect
- Complete Registration Paperwork: Meet with the school secretary to submit registration documents. Please bring your child's birth certificate, immunization record and proof of residency. . (State required shots – DTP – 5 doses, Polio – 4 doses, MMR – 2 doses, Hepatitis B – 3 doses, Varicella – 2 doses, Hepatitis A – 2 doses.) We will have a copy machine on hand to make copies for families. We will have copies of the registration packets, but if you would like to print and complete the paperwork before the appointment, please see the link for paperwork below.
- Complete a Literacy Screener: Your child will complete a prekindergarten literacy screener similar to the one they will see in early September. This will give families an assessment of where their child can begin preparing for the school year.
- Complete Basic Health Screeners: These screeners are for basic vision, hearing and speech.
- Complete an English Language Screener: This is for those who qualify.
- Meet the Prinicpal: Mrs. Ohlensehlen from Horizon Elementary and Mrs. Brulotte from Jefferson Elementary both look forward to meeting new students.
- Learn about other Community Opportunities: A few key community partners will be on hand to share about how they support families in Jerome.
Jerome SD Kindergarten Registration
Tuesday, April 13th, 9am
125 4th Avenue West
Wednesday, April 14 - 9:00AM-3:30PM
In the JSD Gym - Entrance off of 3rd and Lincoln