How to maximise your profit with IP
A FREE WEBINAR from the UK Intellectual Property Office
What is in it for you
You access an expert adviser who will explain:
- How important is Intellectual Property?
- What is intellectual property?
- Why license and what are the benefits?
- Types of license
- What to consider
- Do you own your own brand?
- Free IP Healthchecks
You do this by becoming a delegate at one of our monthly webinars hosted by EnterpriseHere. These are to be held over 40 minutes every 2nd Wednesday of the month between 1030 and 1110
To access this event, all you need is a telephone and a computer/smartphone that has broadband access.
To register for this FREE webinar, or to learn about the business support available to you go to www.enterprisehere.org
5 minutes before the event is due to start prepare yourself:
- To see the expert's presentation follow this link and enter the event PIN 708-393-733
- If your system does not allow you to access this link log in via our auxiliary system entering the login pin PIN 828402
- Then call your most local event audio number (shown below) using the event PIN 708-393-733.
- When connected to the audio for the event please event the audio PIN if it is shown.
Audio Sources for the event
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
United States: +1 (773) 945-1031
Australia: +61 2 9087 3604
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9350
Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 80 05
Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1746
France: +33 (0) 170 950 593
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6900
Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 442 7358
Norway: +47 21 54 32 44
Spain: +34 911 23 0850
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 612
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0006 96
Background on Webinars
If you have never attended a webinar before, a simple way of thinking of them is that they are seminar that you do not need to travel to. All of EnterpriseHere's free 40 minute webinars involve:
1. You following a web link and ringing a conference call telephone number. These enable you to see an experts live presentation via your computer's monitor, and to hear their voice.
2. A Facilitator begins the session by welcoming you, and introducing the expert. They will then explain how to raise questions for the expert during the session. Then for around 20 minutes you will see & hear a live presentation by your chosen expert. This will be tailored it to your needs: based upon the details you have shared with EnterpriseHere when you signed up for the event.
3. For the next 20 minutes the facilitator seeks to ensure your questions are answered, and will provide you with a web link via which you can provide the presenter with direct feedback on the value of the insights they have shared with you.
4. After the event ensure you give the expert feedback using http://bit.ly/mifeedback