Teaching & Learning Resources
Teaching and Learning Tech Resources
ARE WE PREPARING OUR STUDENTS TO BE CHEFS OR COOKS?
The words “cook” and “chef” seem kind of like synonyms. And in the real world, they’re often used interchangeably. But in this post, when I say chef, I don’t mean any ordinary chef. I mean the trailblazing chef—the kind of chef who invents recipes. And for our purposes, everyone else who enters a kitchen—all those who follow recipes—is a cook.
Self-Regulation in Blended Learning Environments
The Reading Corner
Articles you may find helpful, interesting and even enjoyable!
Developing the Skill and the Will of Students as Questioners- Jackie A. Walsh
Measuring Student Learning in Any Setting- Webinar for Education Week
Our Kids Are Not Broken-Ron Berger
Updated Guidance from NYSED
Updates on Assessments
- Memo: Exemptions from Diploma Requirements and Cancellation of the August 2021 Administration of the New York State (NYS) High School Regents Examination Program in Response to the Ongoing Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 19, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to the June 2021 and August 2021 Exemptions from Diploma Requirements - March 19, 2021
- Memo Spring 2021 Grades 3-8 Math and ELA testing
- Educator Guide to the 2021 Grades 3-8 ELA Tests
- Educator Guide to the 2021 grades 3-8 Math Tests
- Guidance for P-12 Schools
Education Law 2D- Student and Teacher Data Privacy
Staff that require Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) hours can check their Registration Status in TEACH by selecting “View Registration Status” on the TEACH Home screen.
Your Current Registration Period will be listed at the top of the page in a blue bar.
As more information comes out from the state about verifying your hours, we will share it with you.
If you have questions about your CTLE hours contact Marcy Sweetman- email@example.com