Twitter and Instagram
Briana Magana Period 4
What is Twitter?
Twitter is an online network page that allows people to post ¨tweets.¨ A tweet can only be up to a maximum of 140 characters. Anyone can access twitter. If you have an account. you can like and post tweets. If you don't have an account, you can only like tweets. Twitter was founded on March 21, 2006. Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter.
How to make a Twitter account
- go to Twitter.com
- enter your name, phone number and create a password.
- read and accept the terms and conditions of twitter
- you'll get a message
What are the upsides of twitter?
There are many upsides in using twitter.
- You can be kept up to date with others by reading their tweets
- You can post tweets
what are the downsides of twitter?
Twitter has some downsides.
- People can get hold of your personal information
- users can get bullied
- rumors can spread easily
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social media app and website that allows people to post pictures. You can upload pictures and videos. Also, you can use the Instagram camera to take pictures and record videos. Instagram provides filters for the images.
How to make an account.
All you need in order to make an instagram account is an email address and a username. After you create your username, you'll be asked to create a password. Instagram will send you an email to verify your account.
What are the upsides of Instagram?
There are some upsides when using Instagram.
- You can find interesting pictures and videos.
- pictures and videos are posted to inform you about what happens around world
- you can be kept up to date with others
- you can keep your account private
What are downsides of Instagram?
Instagram also has some downsides.
- People can hack your account
- Fake pictures about things going on can be posted
- photos can be edited and posted to make others look bad
- people can steal your pictures and repost them without giving credit