SPARKLES FOR EVERYONE!
Hit Your Goal. Add Some Bling.
I don't know about you, but I can't believe we are half way through this month! Where has the time gone? I have a little incentive to help us wrap September with a bang!
Below is one of my favorite things, that will easily be YOURS if you maintain your Recognition Title in September, or promote! Note: If you are a Consultant, you'll need to promote to Senior Consultant to take advantage of this incentive.
DID YOU CATCH THAT????
IF YOU MAINTAIN YOUR RECOGNITION TITLE (or promote) IN SEPTEMBER,* YOU WILL RECEIVE A PAIR OF STELLA & DOT SPARKLE STUDS. PERIOD.
*The only catch is If you are a Consultant, you'll need to promote to Senior Consultant to receive the earrings.
- Senior Consultant: $1,250 Business Volume
- Manager: $2,500 Business Volume and $250 New Volume
- Senior Manager: $5,000 Business Volume and $250 New Volume
- Director: $10,000 Business Volume and $250 New Volume
This is a great opportunity to help you finish September strong, but also earn a reward you wouldn't normally treat yourself to. Go for it! What do you have to lose??
Consultants meeting the incentive requirements will select one reward gift. Rewards will be confirmed and ordered/mailed/etc. after compensation distribution on or around October 10.
Stella & Dot Sparkle Studs
How can I do this with only two weeks left in the month?
My recommendation is that you focus on revenue-generating activities such as the following:
- Promote the Cleansing Balm offer - $55 ($80 retail value) is unheard of!! Drop off a sample with a few contacts and make sure they realize the promotion ends 9/30! Send a Smore. Text your friends. You get the picture! This is a better deal per ounce than the Balm available at Target!
- If you have a hot lead or happy new client, promote the Band of Beauty program! The free travel set is a great incentive for people to place an order! Band of Beauty members make STRONG, sustainable clients - who order much more frequently!
- Schedule your own social. THIS IS A MUST. We should all be hosting our own social, once per month. Block out some time to host it at your home, or even ask a friend or neighbor to "co-host" with you. You both invite people, they get the social host rewards, and you get the New Volume (!), contacts, and orders. It is a total win-win for the "host". How can anyone say no to that??
- Face Kit Hot Potato!! Help people FALL IN LOVE with our amazing products...don't ask people if you can drop off a face kit - tell them you are going to do it! Or, simply surprise them! Get the product out of your house and in their hands and let your products work for you. They are your employees! No matter how busy you are - you have time to do a drop-off and a pick-up twice a week. This is how some consultants run their entire business!
- Have a conversation with someone about Beautycounter everyday for the rest of the month. Don't have any expectations of the outcome. Just be open to talking about what you're doing. Things will happen, I promise.
- If you haven't already done so, schedule a call with our upline Managing Director, Michelle Skinner....she has opened up her calendar to our team for training calls all month. I schedule a call every single time this is available! I always learn something and walk away feeling just a little more confident about my business. She is cool, she is one of the best in this company, and she wants us to be successful. Don't miss the opportunity!
- CALL ME! I want to hear everything. Every little thing! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
- Spin "no" into a positive. Someone can't make it to your social? No problem. Take Beautycounter to their front door! Are you getting a lot of "no's"? Maybe we need to strategize and re-frame your approach! Call me!
- And, finally, RECRUIT. Think of three people you think would be good at this. Reach out to them! Then think of three more. Plant the seeds! There are some really great new videos on our YouTube channel that you can send to recruits. And, don't forget about the Opportunity Calls being scheduled by many of our fabulous team leaders this month - there is one every week (check your email from Michelle Skinner for dates/times).
- Finally, if you do one thing tonight to move your business forward - I highly recommend you watch this video from the Beautycounter Leadership Summit, featuring Consultant Paige Cleveland: https://vimeo.com/169889347 password: beautycounter1