Adventure times in Hungary
- Hungary was founded in 895 AD.
- Important conflicts in Hungary was World War through the Communist Era.
- The nation anthem is "Himnus".
Geography Of Hungary
- Absolute Location : 47.4333 N , 19.2500 E
- Hungary's relative location is positioned in both the Northern and Eastern Hemispheres.
- Population: 9,958,453
- Political System: Parliamentary Democracy
- Religion: Roman Catholic- 52.9%
- Language Patterns: Hungarian : 93.6% Other: 6.4 %
Climate : Temperature; Cold, Cloudy. Humid Winters; Warm Summers
Animal Life: Red Deer, Wild Boars, and Roebucks
Land Forms: 89,608 Sq Km
Bodies of Water: Danube, Tisza, Laja, and Zala
- In terms of employment 57% of people aged 15 to 64 in Hungary have a paid job.
- Western standards apartments and other facilities are widely available.
- Hungary's public school system is praised because most schools offer private foreign language at all levels.
- Hungarians have a short distance from the capital and Budapest is one of largest inland in Europe.
- Hungarians have flights to all the major European cities.
Issues Facing Teens in Hungary
- Poverty: Hungary is developed country when the poverty rate is alarming especially for single parents and Large families caring disabled child.
- Right to Education: Roman children particularly girls who are victims are getting harassment have limited access to education or leave school early.
- Right to Health: Roman children have less access to care than other Hungarians children. The infants mortality rate is higher among children than the rest of Hungarian population.
- War of Freedom ( March 15): is a national holiday that celebrates revolution and war of independence of 1848-1849.
- Easter : Religious people attend church services and gather with their families in Easter Sunday and eat traditional food.
- St. Nicholas Day (December 6) : On the night before of St. Nicholas Day Children shine their shoes and put them on the windowsills so St. Nicholas can leave candy and chocolate in them.
- Christmas ( December 25-26) : The most important is Christmas Eve people spend the day decorating their Christmas trees and preparing dinner. Often children make these decorations as gifts for friends and family.