FJH Newsletter 1-18-2022
Ferris Junior High Celebrations and Information
Parents, please take this quick anonymous google form to let us know where we can improve.
This program is after school from 4-5 PM once a week. Please fill out this form, if you are interested!
Week at A Glance
As the COVID variant works its way through, please make sure if someone in your home has it, you stay home. Please email us and let us know if your child or someone tests positive. Help us stay safe and healthy.
It is also the time of year we begin to sign up for classes for next year. More information will be coming next week. Please make sure you get the forms turned in ASAP, once you receive them.
Please email me any time if you have questions or concerns. email@example.com
Please follow us on social media to stay connect with us at FJH!
The Next Awards assembly will be on Tuesday January 18th.
- Monday - No School
- Tuesday - Strong fathers canceled. Virtual Awards Assembly. Link will be sent out Tuesday morning via Remind
- Wednesday -
- Thursday - 6th Grade Course requests
- Friday - 7th Grade Course Requests
- Monday - No School
Dates to be Aware of
- February 15-17 Benchmarking
- February 18th WIN Friday
- February 21 Student holiday
- March 3 Science Benchmark
- March 10th Social Studies bench mark
- March 14-18 - Spring Break
- April 18 - WIN Monday
- May 3 - Algebra 1 EOC
- May 5 - STAAR science
- May 6 - STAAR social studies
- May 10 - STAAR math
- May 11 - STAAR Reading
- May 16-18 END of Year MAP testing
- May 19-20 Final Exams
- May 23 - Field day
- May 24 - Staff Student Soccer Game
Please make sure you put these dates on your calendar and ensure you are present. WE will send out more information as it gets closer for virtual students.
This is a link to lots of great information for FJH students and parents, all in one page!
Follow us @Ferris_junior_high
You can also follow us on Instagram @ferris_junior_high
Please remember to keep all the information (Phone numbers, addresses, and emails) up to date with Ms. Sparkman.