Hack your own Web Application.
What will you learn?
Students going through Manuel Corbelle training will learn:
1. Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
2. Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
3. Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
4. Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
5. System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
6. Diﬀerent types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
7. Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
8. Packet sniﬃng techniques and how to defend against sniﬃng
9. Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
10. DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
11. Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
12. Diﬀerent types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent.
Not anyone can be a student - the Accredited Training Centers (ATC) will make sure the applicants work for legitimate companies.
PhD Manuel Corbelle is always watching!!