B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Autumn
- Picture Days!!! September 30th - October 1st (see below for more information)
- Storybook Parade, October 29th
Reminders / Notes
- Thank you so much to all of my friends in pull-ups!!! The velcro sided pull-ups were greatly appreciated!
- REMINDER: We have NEW cabinets / storage in our room! YEAH!!!!!! I am now able to store nap mats safely. I will send them home during breaks unless they become soiled. (If you want a mat sent home for any reason please let me know) I hope you are as excited about this as I am.
- Storybook Parade: Please be thinking of a way to dress up like your favorite Storybook character. This is such a cute and fun parade! I have my costume all ready to go!!!
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Square
- Color: White
- Counting: 4, A square has 4 sides and 4 corners
- Bible Verse / Song: "Do not be afraid, your prayer has been heard" Luke 1:13 ( I hope they are singing this at home)
- Frog Street Press: Square
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed puzzles, button sorting, fishing in the sensory table, pattern blocks on the light table, play dough, stickers, crayons, chalk, and markers in our centers.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends were great listeners. It was so much fun!
- Thursday we had a Fire Drill. Everyone was awesome!
- We danced / marched to: The Goldfish and We are the Dinosaurs by The Laurie Berkner Band.
- For Art, we used crayons on their side Tuesday. Wednesday we found hidden surprises by rubbing crayons on their side. Thursday we used stickers and stamps and Friday we all painted on a big branch/stick (this was very popular) .
- At lunch time we are listening to books on tape: "Pete the Cat I love my white shoes", and "Fifteen Animals" (these were all requests, I LOVE my Friends!!!)
- We read: "Can I Play too?", "Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons", "The Nuts Bedtime at the nut house", "Blue Hat, Green Hat", "Count the Monkeys", "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite" "Listen to my trumpet!", "The Monster at the end of this book", "The Duckling gets a cookie!?" "Hot Rod Hamster Monster Truck Mania", "Oh, No!", "The Nuts Sing and Dance in your polka-dot pants" and "Square". Our favorite book this week was "Count the Monkeys"
Picture Days Schedule
- Wednesday, September 30th: Jak and Dylan
- Thursday, October 1st: Tripp, Sanjay, Carsten, Beckett, Preston, Austin, Warren, and Blake