Canada in 2060
What does our future look like?
What do you think will happen?
Immigration- First Topic (1)
What do we know now?- Immigration
Using our Knowledge to Predict! - Immigration
more advance) or a "Car" group to an "Airplane" group. Since we know that the world will advance more, there'll probably be less economical immigrants because their country has probably improved a lot more making them not have to move to another country. Since I know that there is about 250 000 NEW immigrants each year at the moment, in the future I will predict that only 100 000 NEW immigrants will come to Canada depending if the country is still developing.
Immigration Key Notes
- Immigration does cost a lot of money, but in the future since most of the countries are already getting so advanced, they won't need to immigrate to Canada so money won't be that big of an issue.
- There will be less business and economic immigrants because by the year of 2060, countries will have a lot more opportunities for them since the population is going to decrease.
Stage 4 - Continue
Demography- Second Topic (2)
Graph for Birth Rate
- We would rather have less children (maybe around 2 or 1) so that they can have the same and equal amount of resources and supplies making them happy and healthy.
- Less children means saving more resources slower so that the next generation can use about the same amount as the generation before them. Helping the economy!
- There will be more adults and seniors because less children are being made meaning that adults will start to be the section where it's the most populated.
- The dependency load will increase because there will be more seniors than children.
Population Pyramid of Canada - 2014
What does it look like now? (The Current)
- There are still more immigrants to Canada in the current time but will soon decrease in the next 45 years.
- The current is very familiar with the future that we predict in population size.
- Adults are more dominant now and will still be dominant by the year of 2060.
- Although adults will always be dominant, seniors are still second and not third to children. Children will most likely be third on the list of Adults, Seniors and Children.
Population Pyramid of Canada - 2050
What does it look like now? (The Future)
- Since there are more seniors in the future and seniors don't buy much stuff, the people can keep their wealthiness and pass it on to the next generation of their family members.
- Less children means less money to spend meaning that parents would rather have only 2 kids at max.
- Seniors and Adults out populated children
Birth Rate and Death Rate
Stage 4 - Finale
First Nations - Third Topic (3)
The Indian Act
The Current of the FNMI - 2015
In the early 1980's people in Canada started to prepare and create "Charter of Rights and Freedoms" who would help the First Nations people. Many Aboriginals participated and even the UNION OF BC INDIAN CHIEFS (UBCIC) participated as well. Many struggles have been made with lots of protesting but in 1982, Aboriginals finally had rights!
The Future of the FNMI - 2060
- People from 2010 and lower have already started to adapt to the city world.
- Many Aboriginals in Ottawa are living in the city but still some remain in the traditional spirit.
- Predictions from me think that there will be a lot more land for them but no use it as often.
This means that there will be still be Aboriginal people but not as traditional as it was back then.
Video on My Point of View
My Parents life from My Life!
Canada in 2060 by user989390303
Most of the pictures are from Google images.
Most of my information came from my notes.